Our in-person services have now restarted!
To keep everyone safe, measures put in place are as follows:
- You will need to pre-book your place as there will only be room for 40. If, after booking in, you are not able to attend, you must let us know so your space can be offered to someone else.
- There will be a socially distanced queueing system outside the building prior to doors opening at 10:15.
- Anyone over the age of 11 will need to wear a face-covering (unless you are exempt)
- You will need to sanitise your hands on entry.
- You will need to be asked to give your details for test and trace.
- You will be shown to a seat – you may not be able to sit in your “usual place”.
- Once you are shown to a seat, you will not be allowed to get up and wander around to socialise.
- Doors will be closed at 10:30, or when we are at capacity.
- There will be no congregational singing.
- No communion at this time (handling bread and wine in a COVID compliant way is not possible)
- Toilets will not be available (except in dire urgency!).
- The service will finish at 11 am, and no refreshments will be served afterwards.
- You will be guided out of the building by the duty deacons.
- The building will be sanitised following the service.
- It is with regret that we are not able to offer a minibus service at this time.
- There will be very limited parking at the church. Please park elsewhere if possible.
- Please be on time for the service. If you have not arrived by 10:30, your place may be offered to someone else.
If things do not run as smoothly as we would like, please bear with us!