We begin our service at 10:30am which contains prayers, a ‘children’s talk’, songs, hymns as well as a message.
– Children and young people leave for ‘Connect’ (School years reception to 4) and ‘Connect+’ (School years 5 to 11) part way through the service, where they have fun, play games and learn about the Bible.
– Under 3’s have the use of a supervised crèche.
There is opportunity for prayer
– before the service, in the quiet room.
– after the service at the front of the Church.
– a team of people are available for prayer if required.
Everyone is welcome to stay for tea and coffee after the service.
On the third Sunday of each month, starting at 10:30am, the entire Church family meets together for an all-age service. This often includes a Parade Service for the Girls’ Brigade and Boys’ Brigade Companies attached to the Church.
Sunday @ 6 (Evening Worship)
As its name suggests, we start at around 6:00pm, on the first and third Sunday of each month, with tea or coffee just before, and a chance to catch up/build relationships with friends. The service continues with worship and prayer which is more informal than the main Sunday morning service.
Communion occurs during the first Sunday morning service each month and occasionally on a Sunday evening.
All of the halls are fitted with hearing loops. Please adjust your hearing aid to the ‘T’ position. There is also wheelchair access to the building.