Our fellowship, here in Clacton, has a Mission Statement, which summarizes what we stand for. It says that our purpose is:
– To celebrate God’s presence
– To communicate God’s Word
– To educate God’s people
– To demonstrate God’s love
We have broken this down to explain it. Our purpose is:
– To celebrate God’s presence. We do this whenever we meet for worship – mainly on Sundays at 10:30am & 6:00pm – but also at other times when we praise and worship God together.
– To communicate God’s Word. We strongly believe in mission – both locally and internationally, and we support all kinds of mission work, involving practical caring as well as evangelism.
– To educate God’s people. This we do through various youth and children’s’ activities, through Bible study and House groups, and through our Sunday teaching programme.
– To demonstrate God’s love. We truly want our Church to be a family, in which Christian love is shared between every member, and through which God’s love is shown to the local community and the world.
These are the principles we stand for, and we welcome all who love the Lord Jesus Christ, and who share these aims, to join us in serving God in Clacton.